Quality Assurance (QA) in our sector ensures that the educational programmes and services offered by the College meet the expected standards. QA additionally ensures that the necessary procedures are in place and that they are accessible to all.
The aims of the Committee are to:
- develop the Quality Assurance Policy for the College in line with its Mission Statement
- update regularly said policy to keep it relevant
- identify quality indicators so as to monitor the implementation of the Mission Statement and eventually of the strategy of the College
- access the necessary information so as to support the Committee’s overall view and monitoring functions
- undertake the necessary research on ways of improving the implementation and fulfilment of the said strategy and policy respectively
- provide feedback for implementation to staff and entities, including training, and to recommend proposals for the improvement to the College Administration
- undertake and monitor the Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) processes and procedures within the College, including the external component of the IQA
- prepare for and coordinate External Quality Assurance (EQA) procedures of the College, as an integral part of its quality culture
- liaise and coordinate with the UM Quality Assurance Committee.
2023/25 Committee Composition