JC Digital Education Committee
The Digital Education Committee shall provide advice and recommendations to the College Administration on educational technologies for teaching, learning and assessment.
The aims of the Committee are to:
- provide advice on the adoption and best practice use of mainstream educational technologies (such as the JC VLE, lecture capture, web conferencing platform, digital assessment platform, plagiarism detection software, audio-visual technologies)
- explore and advice on current and emerging educational technology developments and practices for teaching, learning and assessment
- propose policies and procedures related to educational technologies
- organise support, training, communication and professional learning requirements related to educational technologies
- explore possibilities for funding of educational technology-related projects.
2022/23 Committee Composition
Mr Christopher Busuttil