Still undecided about your choice of subjects? Our student advisor will provide you with the necessary information and advice in order to make the correct choice of subjects.
Before starting your online application, make sure you read these guidelines carefully. Refer to the dates for admission to Junior College.
If you are a new student and you have just completed the secondary education or if you are a post-secondary student wishing to enrol as a first year with Junior College then you may proceed to Apply online. First select programme (Standard, My choice, Medicine & Science oriented), then press Apply and finally select LOG IN option.
Restarting your first-year or second-year
- If you were previously enrolled as a first-year student at Junior College and you withdrew from the study programme during the year, then proceed to Apply to Restart Year 1 and select the NEW USER option.
- If you were previously enrolled as a second year student at Junior College and you would like to restart your second year, then proceed to Apply to restart year 2 and select the NEW USER option.
Exemption of subjects
- If you sat for any of the MATSEC exams and managed to pass in the subject, you can proceed to fill in the Exemption of Subjects form to be exempted from attending the subject accordingly.
- Evening Practical Courses
- The Junior College is also offering evening practical courses in Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Applications for the evening practical courses are now open.
- Application for the Biology Evening Practical Course.
- Application for the Chemistry Evening Practical Course.
- Application for the Physics Evening Practical Course.
Change of subjects
- You may request to change any of the subjects chosen by Friday 27 November 2020. You have to ensure that the requested changes fulfill the requirements of the MATSEC Certificate.
- Change of subjects form - first years (online) Requests for Change in subjects are now closed
- Change of subjects form - second years (online) Requests for Change in subjects are now closed
- If you are a post-secondary student enrolled in another institution and wish to restart second year or continue your second year at Junior College, then proceed to Apply to restart year 2 and select the NEW USER option .
- The following forms can be utilised by non-Junior College students already enrolled in another post-secondary educational institution and who would like to start or continue their studies at Junior College: