The Professional Development committee seeks ways to assist and promote professional development at a personal, departmental and college levels.
The aims of this committee are to:
- actively organise and/or coordinate professional development activities for staff on a regular basis.
- assist and share best practices with departments to organise their own professional development sessions.
- assist members of staff to disseminate their research and good practice initiatives.
- organise induction sessions for new members of staff
- coordinate/organise refresher courses for staff.
2023/25 Committee Composition
Annual CPD Event
Continuous Professional Development Programme
- Ms Elaine Chetcuti
- Ms Sandra Mifsud Bonnici
- Professional Development for New Staff