The Committee is composed of several staff members representing various stakeholders within the College to reflect the staff complement working at JC.
The aims of this Committee are:
- organise social and team building activities
- organise social activities for the dependents of staff
- assist in the organisation of events aimed at staff such as the Staff Recognition Day.
- make recommendations for the welfare of staff
- assist staff in personal problems or as may be required
- liaise and coordinate with the Professional Development Committee in matters concerning staff welfare
- seek possible offers for the benefit of the staff (such as gym discounts).
2022/23 Committee Composition
Ms Marie Louise Spiteri Fiteni
Ms Marthese Azzopardi
Mr Brian Mifsud
Mr Neville Paris
Mr Ivan Tonna
Dott. Mireille Vila