The Community Academic Services Committee is mainly responsible to endeavour in amplifying the study opportunities offered Junior College to the general public.
The aims of the coordination team are to:
- develop courses/programmes up to MQF Level 4
- review the courses/programmes on offer at the end of each academic year
- process new submissions
- present a list of courses/programmes to the Administration for approval each academic year
- monitor the standard of each course/programme
- recommend changes to the Administration
- analyse any statistical data emerging from the evening courses/programmes
- develop a strategy to enable JC to reach a wider sector.
2023/25 Coordination Team Composition