The Evening Courses/Programmes Coordination Team is mainly responsible to endeavour in amplifying the study opportunities offered in the evening by Junior College to the general public.
The aims of the coordination team are to:
- review the evening courses/programmes on offer at the end of each academic year
- process new submissions
- present a list of courses/programmes to the Administration for approval each academic year
- monitor the standard of each course/programme
- recommend changes to the Administration
- analyse any statistical data emerging from the evening courses/programmes
- develop a strategy to enable JC to reach a wider sector.
2022/23 Coordination Team Composition