Chinese for Beginners Part II (C002) is an Enrichment Programme Unit for learners (staff or students) who love foreign language learning and would like to interact with aspects of a foreign culture.
By the end of this unit, students should be able to:
- reach an A1 proficiency level of speaking, understanding, writing and reading in Chinese HSK Level 1.
21st century skills addressed in the unit:
- Cultural & Civic literacy
- Social & Cultural awareness
Duration and frequency of sessions
2 hours a week
Total duration of the EPU
Proposed day and time
Wednesday 14:00 - 16:00
Maximum marks possibly earned in this EPU: 15 marks
The program is open to anyone who would like to join and has already completed Chinese for Beginners Part I.
May be used as part of a SOK project, provided the SOK Coordinator agrees.
- To respect the JC Code of Behaviour at all times
- To be punctual, respectful and to observe norms and regulations
- To dress appropriately
- To fill in all documentation as required.
No registration fees are required.
Dr Karl Chircop