The Youth Worker and the Youth Hub offer support and mentoring to students during their life at College, for their holistic development and long-term career path.
Together with students and other stakeholders at the College, we work to create initiatives that help students develop personally, socially and educationally.
We help students to:
- find support and information about relevant services and opportunities within and outside the College
- get involved in different enrichment programmes
- learn about themselves while developing skills during activities organised by the office
- engage in discussions on current affairs or topics of their interest and explore their relevance to their life
- seek personal and group mentoring on different levels
- suggest and organise initiatives of a social, learning and fun nature, and
- explore opportunities of voluntary work.
The Youth Worker is Mr Roberto Calleja and his office is located in the Youth Hub (Room Db4).
Want to know more?
Call us on +356 2590 7229 or contact us by email.