The Student Advisory Services aim to provide prospective and current students at Junior College with the necessary information and advice in order to make informed and sensible choices regarding career paths and courses of study as well as employment.
This is done through research, the provision of information and advisory services and the constant contact with fellow stakeholders.
We offer assistance in a variety of ways, including:
- establishing and maintaining links with schools, particularly those at the post-secondary level
- assisting the UM Registrar with enquiries relating to courses of study and providing of information
- giving advice to prospective students and vocationally-related clientele
- supporting and guiding to students in various areas such as time management and study skills
- guiding in the transition from education to employment by helping students achieve the soft skills and employability skills required in the world of work.
The Student advisor is Mr Giosué Pianciamore and he is located in Room Db13.
Want to know more?
Call us on +356 2590 7262 or contact us by email.