Students at high risk

If you are a student with an underlying health condition and/or are living with people at high risk then you may make your Shielding Request to be exempted from attending physically at College and follow online sessions from the comfort and safety of your home.

You may use the Shielding Request form below. If you are an underage student, note that the request must be accompanied by the consent of at least one of your guardians. If you are an 18+ student use the same consent form and fill it in as directed. The consent form must be downloaded from the website, duly filled in and scanned as a PDF document before you start using the request form available further down.

An officer from the Student Services Office may be in contact with you to explore possibilities of other arrangements. 

Submit your Shielding Request