This page will provide you with important information about this academic year 2020/21 and the extraordinary procedures adopted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The College reopened its doors again to students in October 2020 so that you may continue with your studies. It is important that everyone understands that although the College has reopened, it did not do so in the normal manner. Unfortunately this academic year will not be a typical one at the College. Everyone needs to exercise more self-discipline, concern for others and appreciation that the directions being given are in the best interest of each and every one.
It is essential that you read the following in depth and follow all the instructions within:
- Health & safety measures
- Actions pertaining the academic programme
- Orientation week meetings for first year students starting Monday 19 October.
- Quiet Areas for students following online sessions from College. More areas will be made available. Keep a close eye on this space! Students need to book a space beforehand using online forms by clicking on the room/area in the list.
- Students who have underlying health conditions and/or who live in constant contact with people considered at high risk may submit a Shielding Request. Click the tile below and follow the instructions.
- Students who have been directed by the Public Health Authorities to go into self-isolation and quarantine must inform the College Administration. Click the relevant tile below and follow the instructions.